Projects - Recode
Recode is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs. It uses handbrake as encoding engine. It can use the same settings on multiple input files (batch recode).
- Frontend: freepascal (lazarus)
- Backend: handbrake
- Video codecs: mpeg4 asp, h264, theora
- Audio codecs: aac, mp3, vorbis, “copy”
- Containers: Matroska (MKV), MP4
- Microsoft Windows (64-bit edition)
- I do not develop this project anymore. I also do not provide support for this application. Use at your own risk.