Welcome to Detritus Software!
- 2016-04-09: New domain name. The old domain name is dead. Working part time to add "encoding nodes" to Recode, so you can use other computer in your LAN to split the job.
- 2015-06-12: This website will go down when my domain name will expire, maybe in 4 months. I moved the projects over GitHub.
- 2015-02-16: I posted a preview of the next line of release for Recode. Encoder changed from handbrake to ffmpeg. Added codecs H265, VP9, VP8.
- 2014-04-23: Work has started on Recode2. Goal is to support next gen codecs (VP9, VP8, H265, Opus, webm), AVISynth support, and Jobs. Each job will have it's own file list and settings. A sqlite database will be used to store the jobs.
- 2013-11-15: Moved the website to my Simple Web. More infos to come!